This is to inform you that the 2020_1 examinations start on Monday, 14th September, 2020. Please take note of the
following guidelines for the examinations:
• A Student’s Matriculation Number serves as his/her examination number. Only registered students will be allowed to sit for examinations.
• Students should write examinations at their designated centres.
• No more 30 minutes grace period previously allowed for candidates who arrive late. Exams starts at 8.00 a.m.; 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
• For those that took the on-demand virtual exams, kindly note that courses taken by you will no longer be available for capture by the Script Submission System during this exam;
• You are to come into the hall with only your laminated Clearance Form
• You are to put on your I.D Card throughout the period of the examination
• You are to wear your face mask before being allowed into the examination hall
• No answer booklet other than the one supplied by the University should be used for examinations
• All Supplementary answer sheets/booklets must be tied/attached to the main answer booklet.
• Any activity or behavior which may be construed as examination misconduct or malpractice shall be liable to discipline in accordance with the University rules and regulations governing examination as contained in the Students’ Handbook.
• Students must observe the Supervisor’s instructions regarding the commencement and end of an examination. Students who start writing before being told to do so, or who continue writing after being asked to stop will be sanctioned.
• Pagers, Smart Watch and Mobile phones are not permitted at all in the examination hall.
• Silence must be observed in the examination hall.
• Any student requiring the attention of the invigilator should raise his/her hand.
IN VIEW OF THE NCDC GUIDELINES ON COVID-19, PLEASE ENSURE YOU
• WEAR A FACE MASK.
• WASH YOUR HANDS/USE HAND SANITIZER
• KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 METRE BEST WISHES IN YOUR EXAMS